Request Your First Visit/Orientation Day (free)
Schedule the required First Visit/Orientation Day with the contact form below
or call us at 479-283-6709
The required First Visit/Orientation is necessary for you and your dog to meet our staff and dog handlers. You will have the opportunity to tour the Doggie Dude Ranch facility, and for us to answer any of your questions. Then your dog will stay for the day to play and enjoy getting familiar with the handlers, the routine and the fun socialization that is Doggie Dude Ranch. Expect when you come to pick-up that your dog will be well exercised, tired, and happy.
Please bring all your new client paperwork especially VACCINATION RECORDS and come with your dog’s collar secure and on a leash.
Please make sure your dog is up to date on vaccinations with vet records for the First Visit
Scheduling Your Dog's First Visit/Orientation
- Weekdays Tuesday- Saturday for First Visit/Orientation Day
- Weekdays are usually quieter and allow more one on one time for your dog and handlers to get to know each other
- Drop- off is 7:30 – 8:30 am, and will take about 10 minutes. Call when you get to the Ranch and we will help you unload your dog
- Pick up time is between 4 and 6 pm, please let us know about what time you intend to pick up.
- Thank you for trusting your dog with our staff, they are here to help your dog LOVE US!